What are cookies?
Cookies are files used to collect information identifying the users of our sites and to track their activity on the Web. Cookies used on our sites do not store any personal data of users.
Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of our site to the preferences of users and to optimize the site’s user-friendliness; most of all, these files allow to identify the device of the User and display the content customised to their individual needs;
- create statistics allowing to understand the way our Users browse the site and to further optimize the site’s content and structure;
- maintain the User’s session (after login), which spares the User from retyping the login and password on every page of our site.
The Site uses two basic types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on your device until you log out, leave the website or close the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your device for a time set in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted manually.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the features of NUKAT sites;
- cookies for ensuring safety;
- efficiency cookies, for collecting browsing information for NUKAT sites;
- functional cookies, used for storing user settings and for customization of user interface;
- social cookies, enabling the sharing of the content of our sites with friends via social networks built around such social services as Facebook, Twitter etc.
You can block cookies by changing your browser settings. You can change your browser settings to receive an alert during every attempt of cookie placement. You can also change the settings to block all cookies or some of them. If you do not change your settings, you agree that we may store our cookies on your device (in accordance with current settings of your browser). Disabling cookies may cause problems with some of the functionalities of our sites.